This is a real question people.
(No, it’s not, but please keep reading)
Since we recently acquired a puppy , we have been absolutely crazy about him. All the things I said I wouldn’t do (call him my son, buy him puppy clothes …) I am already guilty of . I have finally understood parents of furry kids.
On the other hand, I love babies, absolute LOVE. I can spend hours taking pictures of them, play with them and talk to them without exhaustion, my only drawback is circumstantial. You see, we don’t ‘own’ a baby yet so I am already biased towards the latter.
1. Babies are allowed everywhere. Point for babies.
2. On the other hand, babies aren’t always allowed in parties, but bring a puppy and everyone will be excited. Point for puppies
3, Puppies will love you forever. Even when they are 14 . Point for puppies.
4. Babies last longer. In most cases, babies develop into adults, in some cases even decent adults. Point for babies
5. Babies can dance and be awesome. Point for babies.
6. Babies smell good. Point for babies.
7. Puppies are Fluffy, and soft! SO soft. Point for puppies.
8. Baby feet. Point for babies.
9. Puppies nose (makes for great closeups too). Point for puppies.
10. Puppies make great props.
What do YOU think?